Terms & Conditions
LDS Vision Pty Ltd trading as Q1 Holidays Gold Coast Booking Terms & Conditions
** Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for the Q1 Holidays Gold Coast are accepted **
The terms and conditions below are for bookings made directly with Q1 Holidays Gold Coast.
PAYMENT METHOD: Book on line with split payment due 4 weeks prior your arrival. 50% deposit is due on Booking and final balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Credit Card - Visa and Mastercard 2% credit card fee applies (3 % international), Amex 3.5%.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation if caused by the client: money paid is refundable if cancellation occurs before 4 weeks prior to staying (or 6 weeks prior to Xmas period); a $200 cancellation fee will apply. If Cancellation occurs within 4 weeks from staying (or 6 weeks prior to Xmas period) money is refunded only if the apartment is re-let for the entire period and a $200 cancellation fee will apply. The owners will make every effort to rebook the property but do not guarantee this.
- How to Book / Quotes and Reservations
- Booking Terms & Conditions - Deposit
- Booking Terms & Conditions - General
- Payment Options
- Apartment Servicing
- Check-in and Check-out
- Security Deposits and Photo I.D. at check-in
- Room Allocation
- Children's Prices
- Special Requests
- Maps and Images
- Travel Insurance
- Not Included in Price of Holiday
- Booking Arrangements
- Unaccompanied minors
- Gift Cards
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
Q1HGC operates in major Luxury Gold Coast Resorts strictly implementing a NO PARTY POLICY; liaising with Security Team in order to avoid disruptive behavior.
We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited - excessive noise may result in eviction by security.
- The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. Keys are to be left on the kitchen bench upon departure of premises. Failure to do so will incur loss of key/fob fee combined at a fee of $250; sheets removed from beds and towels placed in bath tub. Any blood or heavy soiling of any linen or bedding will be charged at dry-cleaning fee as applied to us.
- Q1 Holidays Gold Coast is not responsible for articles left in Apartments or Cars. Q1 Holidays Gold Coast, owners and Body Corporate assume no responsibility for loss of Money, jewels or other valuables. Q1 Holidays Gold Coast's liability is limited to the terms and conditions of the Q1 Holidays Gold Coast statute.
- Q1 Resort and Spa is a NON-SMOKING RESORT and a $500 Cleaning Fee will apply if a guest is found to be smoking in apartments or balcony or common areas. Guest to report any 'smoke smell' to Q1 Holidays Gold Coast Duty Manager within a half-hour of checking into the designated apartment, to ensure not being responsible. Anytime after the first half hour, guest will be responsible.
- Linen is supplied by the owner (except beach/pool towels).
- Pets are not allowed.
- all our luxury apartments and common areas in major Gold Coast Resorts are SMOKE FREE
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Should you have any queries or need to clarify the above details, please contact Reservations on 07 5538 7412 or via return e-mail on email@example.com
- Bookings can be made over the internet at
www.q1holidaysgoldcoast.com.au or www.q1accommodationsurfersparadise.com.au
or by calling Central Reservations on + 61 7 5538 7412 if calling.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Verbal quotes are valid for 24 hours only. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- A 2% - 3.5 % surcharge will apply to all credit card and debit card transactions.
- A deposit of $200 per room must be received immediately by credit card to confirm the booking. If your total reservation amount is less than $500, full payment is required at the time of booking. Payment will indicate acceptance of these booking conditions.f. LDS Vision bears no responsibility for monies paid via a travel agency until cleared funds are received in the trust account of LDS Vision.
- A 2% up to 3.5 % surcharge will apply to all credit card and debit card transactions.
- A refundable deposit of $200 per room must be received immediately by credit card to confirm the booking. If your total reservation amount is less than $500, full payment is required at the time of booking. Payment will indicate acceptance of these booking conditions.
- Q1 Holidays Gold Coast bears no responsibility for monies paid via a travel agency until cleared funds are received in the trust account of Q1 Holidays Gold Coast.
2% up to 3.5 % surcharge will apply to all credit card and debit card transactions.
- Full payment must be received at least 30 days prior to check-in.
- For bookings made inside 30 days prior to check-in, full payment is required at time of booking via credit card.
- Where applicable, prices listed include GST.
- If deposit or final payment is not received by the due date, LDS Vision Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking. Confirmation and invoices are subject to re-issue if incorrect through error or omission and the guest accepts the liability to then pay the correct cost or to decline to retain the reservation.
All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability and rate at the time of amending your reservation.
- Amendments up to 30 days prior to day of arrival check-in time, a $100.00 amendment fee will apply when changes are made via our call centre.
- All amendments made within 30 days prior to arrival, will be treated as a cancellation incurring a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made up to 30 days prior to arrival, loss of $200 deposit paid per room, or the total booking value if that is less than $200
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- All amendments made within 30 days, will be treated as a cancellation incurring a 100% cancellation fee
No shows and cancellations after check in - will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If after arrival clients are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation & decides to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, if any is at the discretion of the property management.
- Once full payment has been made, there will be no refund. Any residual balance paid (after the applicable fees are deducted) may be held in credit towards future bookings with LDS Vision. This credit can only be held for a maximum period of twelve months from the day the booking is cancelled. To redeem moneys held in credit, customers must call central reservations on + 61 (7) 5538 7412 prior to the expiry of the 12 months to rebook another stay. Moneys not redeemed at the expiry of the 12 months will be forfeited in their entirety to LDS Vision.
- Bookings held over in Credit will be completely at the discretion of the property management. Administration fees may be applied.
Standard Payments accepted include;
- Mastercard - Credit and Debit Cards.
- Visa - Credit and Debit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Australian Dollar personal or bank cheques/drafts
- Telegraphic Transfer (Allow 7 Days Transaction time)
- A 2% up to 3.5 % surcharge will apply to all credit card and debit card transactions
- Cheques SHOULD NOT be sent to the Hotel or Resort but instead posted to:
LDS Vision Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 94
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Rates quoted on this website are in the Resort local currency and are subject to change at any time.
- Rates are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- Q1 Holidays Gold Coast do not include transport from your home port to holiday destination and return, items of a personal nature, meals (unless specified), transfers and existing or proposed taxes and government charges, unless otherwise indicated.
- Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates during special event periods.
- The price of your holiday cannot be guaranteed until full payment is received.
- All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
Standard check-in time is 2pm.
- Standard check-out time is 10am.
- Check in and Checkout times may vary, please ask your consultant or check the website.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- Late check out up to 11 am is at the discretion of the resort manager and must be requested the night before check out.
Late check out after 11 am will incur the following additional charges applied to your apartment account:
- 10.00 am to 11.00 am to be agreed with Reservation - $30.00
- 11.00 pm to 12.00 pm to be agreed with reservation - $60.00
An acceptable form of photographic identification will need to be produced at the resort prior to check-in.
- A credit card authorisation (pre-auth) or imprint will be required for at time of check in and may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): any breakages or damage incurred during your stay, or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- The properties pre-authorise all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- The properties may pre-authorise a credit card for any charges we determine that the guest may be likely to consume during their stay. This may also include an amount to cover a security bond / deposit for damages.
- The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 14-days.
- The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit.
- For more information on this practice we suggest the cardholder contact their card issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated.
- Where a credit card is not available a minimum $500.00 cash deposit will be required. Please note that this may be higher depending on level of accommodation within the resort. Please contact reception prior to your arrival to confirm charges'
In the unlikely event of a situation whereby LDS Vision Pty Ltd cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, LDS Vision Pty Ltd will undertake to relocate clients into an alternative apartment of equal or better grading (as per the Q1 Holidays Gold Coast grading used within our brochure and website) at no expense to the client. Should there not be an apartment of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide clients with an apartment of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the client.
- The alternatives offered are at LDS Vision Pty Ltd's discretion. Should the client wish to choose a property of a standard other than that offered under this condition, then the client will be required to pay any difference in price between the LDS Vision Pty Ltd recommended property and their own choice of property.
In most cases, children's prices for accommodation featured in the brochure or website refer to children occupying the same room/unit with at least two adults and using existing bedding. Additional charges will apply if extra beds or linen (including rollways, sofa beds or cots) are required.
- Prices for any other combination of children and adults should be obtained from your consultant.
Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of the Q1 Holidays Gold Coast is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the guest in choosing a particular property, it is advisable that the guest checks this with their travel consultant at time of booking. LDS Vision Pty Ltd cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property's facilities and services.
- Property room photos may not be specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only. Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
Map images, if shown, are for general information only and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided.
- Many of the destination shots featured in this brochure and on our website have been supplied by tourism authorities, including Tourism Queensland & Queenstown Tourism.
We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking. We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover: Loss of deposit through cancellation; loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money and medical expenses.
Airport taxes, costs of a personal nature e.g. laundry, taxis, telephone calls, room service.
- Meals and transport are not included in the rates.
The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- The person who makes/confirms a booking on behalf of another person shall be deemed to have accepted the booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
Travel documents will be available to view and print off the website or will be forwarded by post or email when full payment is received.
- Once a reservation is confirmed and your deposit or full payment has been made, confirmation will be sent via email or post to the address provided in the booking.
- If your reservation has been made on our website, booking details are able to be viewed in the 'My Bookings' area. To access please use your log in details you created when booking.
All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- The property manager has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID or proof of guardianship, if requested on check-in.
Valid for Australian properties only.
- Valid in Australian dollars only.
- Non refundable or Non redeemable for cash.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing card; however, additional cards can be purchased.
- Can only be redeemed via Central Reservations.
- There will be a 2% Credit/Debit Card surcharge when applicable.
- Gift cards may take up to 5-7 days for processing. (Subject to Australia Post)
- Vouchers are to be treated like cash; defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- LDS Vision Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers.
LDS Vision Pty Ltd can sometimes include third party products in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service the LDS Vision Pty Ltd shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfil such travel arrangements nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them. All coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those service providers.
- Q1 Holidays Gold cost both for itself and on behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements. By utilising the travel services provided by LDS Vision Pty Ltd , you agree that: LDS Vision shall not be liable for the wilful or negligent acts and/or omissions of such carriers and/or service providers. LDS Vision Pty Ltd will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates and LDS Vision Pty Ltd websites are subject to change without notice.
- LDS Vision Pty Ltd only accepts instructions on the above terms.